VINYASA/FLOW YOGA – Monday evenings 6.00 -7.00 pm
A yoga practice compromising of breath work, a fluid yoga sequence and savasana (deep relaxation). Vinyasa uses continual movement into postures, moving with the inhale and exhale. Sequences vary week to week and focus on building strength, flexibility and mind-body awareness. Postures can be modified for all abilities.
- Improve flexibility and mobility
- Gain body strength and develop body awareness
- Relieve stress, gaining confidence and power in self
- Conscious breath work during the sequence promotes calmness in the mind and a mental focus point to tune into the mind-body connection
RESTORATIVE YOGA – Monday evenings 7.15 – 8.15 pm
Conscious relaxation, this class involves props such as block, bolsters and blankets to aid and support you body into comfortable, restorative positions. During this class there are 4-6 poses, which are held for longer periods of time (ranging from 3 to 10 minutes) giving the body plenty of time to ease into the posture, fully relax, release and restore. This longer posture hold also allows the mind to slow down, quietening the mind chatter and help get into a meditative state.
- Focus on relaxation and opening, not strength or flexibility
- 4 to 6 gentle postures, adaptable for all bodies
- Promotes calmness and peace in the mind
- De-stress and finding some inner-stillness in the business of everyday life
YOGA with Anna Ross of The Perenna Wellness Sanctuary
Anna is a yoga teacher and personal trainer based in the Rutland and Stamford area. With a love for nature Anna finds inspiration from the Elements for her classes. Her goal is to create a warm, safe space where people can connect with their body and mind. Having qualified in Vinyasa, Anna also loves slower forms of yoga such as nidra, restorative and guided mediation classes creating a nurturing environment for people to delve into their minds and tap into the earths energy.
About the classes:
18.00 – 19.00 : Vinyasa flow yoga
19.15 – 120.15 : Restorative yoga
Classes are £10. Pre-payment is necessary to secure a space and numbers are limited. Contact details for Anna are listed below to book your space!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Anna on 07826 544362, email : firstname.lastname@example.org or on Instagram : @perenna_wellness.sanctuary