All classes last for a full hour. Max class size 8.
In all classes you will using props, proper alignment and working through progressions of poses. All the equipment you will need is provided. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing that doesn’t restrict your movement. Outdoor shoes must be removed immediately on entering the studio. You may like to bring a bottle of water with you.
Class times are listed below – click on the hot spots for more information about each class.
- 13:45 – 14:45 Yoga for the lower body – low back, hips & legs
- 15:00 – 16:00 Yoga for people with hypermobility
- 9:30 – 10:30 Yoga for a Better Back
- 10:45 – 11:45 Yoga for the Upper Body – neck, shoulders & upper back
- 12:00 – 13:00 LUNCHTIME! Yoga for stiff joints and tight muscles
- Classes all last a full hour, are limited to just 8 people and cost £10 each. All classes must be paid for at the time of booking – by card over the phone or by card or cash in person.
- We cannot stress enough that the therapeutic value in these classes comes with regular attendance and to encourage this we recommend classes are purchased and booked in blocks of 4 or more so that clients can reserve places in the classes of their choice in the weeks ahead.
- Single classes can only be booked in the last two working days before a class – this gives priority to regular attenders. Last minute bookings and drop-ins are very welcome but please be aware that if the class is fully booked you will be turned away. If you arrive as a drop-in, please report to reception at 20/21 Broad Street to establish that there is a space for you and to pay, before going through to the studio.
- Bookings can be re-scheduled without penalty, provided a full working days notice is given. If a booking is cancelled with less than 1 working days notice, the fee will be forfeited, unless we are able to re-sell the place.
- Any credit remaining unused 6 months after date of purchase will be forfeited.
To book, please call the practice on 01780 480889