Classes last for a full hour. Max class size 8.
In all classes you will using props, proper alignment and working through progressions of poses. All the equipment you will need is provided. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing that doesn’t restrict your movement. Outdoor shoes must be removed immediately on entering the studio. You may like to bring a bottle of water with you.
Class times are listed below
FROM START OF JUNE 2019 we have a small change in class timings – see below. From this date, all classes will be open to everyone, rather than each class having a specific therapeutic focus. Julie will tailor her teaching according to each individual’s particular issues and the mixture of needs and abilities of the whole class.
- 12.30 – 13.30 (this lunchtime class will run from 3rd June)
- 13:45 – 14:45
- 15:00 – 16:00 (the last 3pm class will be held on 30th May)
- 9:30 – 10:30
- 10:45 – 11:45
- 12:00 – 13:00 (the last 12 noon class will be held on 30th May)
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PRIOR BOOK YOUR PLACE IN CLASS , IF AT ALL POSSIBLE – this helps ensure the class happens and that you have secured your mat!
- Classes all last a full hour, are limited to just 8 people and cost £10 each. All classes must be paid for at the time of booking – by card over the phone or by card or cash in person.
- We cannot stress enough that the therapeutic value in these classes comes with regular attendance and to encourage this we recommend classes are purchased and booked in blocks of 4 or more so that clients can reserve places in the classes of their choice in the weeks ahead.
- Single classes can only be booked in the last two working days before a class – this gives priority to regular attenders. Last minute bookings and drop-ins are very welcome but please be aware that if the class is fully booked you will be turned away, and if there are no prior bookings for the class it is likely to have been cancelled. If you arrive as a drop-in, please report to reception at 20/21 Broad Street to establish that there is a space for you and to pay, before going through to the studio.
- Bookings can be re-scheduled without penalty, provided a full working days notice is given. If a booking is cancelled with less than 1 working days notice, the fee will be forfeited, unless we are able to re-sell the place.
- Any credit remaining unused 6 months after date of purchase will be forfeited.
To book, please call the practice on 01780 480889