PANDEMIC RESTRICTIONS MEAN OUR CAPACITY FOR STUDIO BASED EXERCISE CLASSES IS VERY LIMITED.
Emily Rule (physiotherapist) is running her regular Clinical Pilates classes on a Monday morning, and Vickie Pauley is holding ‘bubbled’ Pilates classes, (max 5 participants, same 5 every week, in 4 week blocks) on Thursday afternoons. Vickie will also soon be re-introducing her ‘Magic of Movement’ strength & balance class for the frail and elderly.
For the time being, we have yoga classes via Zoom only, run by Julie Halliday, please contact her at email@example.com
We used to have several classes each week. Not all of these will resume. We hope to continue with all of the following in due course. Only those with live links are currently running. Please contact our reception for up to date information.
- 9.30 – 10.30 Physiotherapist-led Clinical Pilates with Emily Rule
- 10.45 – 11.45 Physiotherapist-led Clinical Pilates with Emily Rule
- 12.30 – 1.30 Therapeutic Yoga
- 1.45 – 2.45 Therapeutic Yoga
- 9.15 -10.15 Pilates
- 10.30 – 11.30 Pilates
- 9.30 – 10.30 Therapeutic Yoga
- 10.45 – 11.45 Therapeutic Yoga
- 3.15 – 4.30 The Magic of Movement- a strength and balance class for frail adults with Vickie Pauley
- 4.45 – 5.45 Pilates with Vickie Pauley
- 6.00 – 7.00 Pilates with Vickie Pauley
The studio is used for workshops, courses and presentations by arrangement – please contact the practice if you are interested in hiring the studio.