Because of the small size of our studio, our classes can only accommodate a few students – this gives the opportunity for close personal supervision and attention.
Unfortunately it also means that with current social distancing restrictions, we are unable to hold group classes at our normal rates for sufficient numbers to make them financially viable. Private or semi-private classes for up to 3 or 4 students (in the same household or ‘bubble’) may be available by special arrangement.
For the time being, we have remote yoga classes only, with Julie Halliday, please contact her at email@example.com
Our regular weekly offerings are as follows:
- 9.30 – 10.30 Physiotherapist-led Clinical Pilates with Emily Rule
- 10.45 – 11.45 Physiotherapist-led Clinical Pilates with Emily Rule
- 12.30 – 1.30 Therapeutic Yoga with Julie Halliday
- 1.45 – 2.45 Therapeutic Yoga with Julie Halliday
- 6.00 – 7.00 Vinyasa/Flow Yoga with Anna Ross
- 7.15 – 8.15 Restorative Yoga with Anna Ross
- 9.30 – 10.30 Therapeutic Yoga with Julie Halliday
- 10.45 – 11.45 Therapeutic Yoga with Julie Halliday
- 3.15 – 4.30 The Magic of Movement- a strength and balance class for frail adults with Vickie Pauley
- 4.45 – 5.45 Beginners Pilates with Vickie Pauley
- 6.00 – 7.00 Intermediate Pilates with Vickie Pauley
- 9.15 – 10.15 Physiotherapist-led Clinical Pilates with Kate Leddington
- 10.30 – 11.30 Physiotherapist-led Clinical Pilates with Kate Leddington
- 6.30 – 8.00 Breath Coaching with Zeynep Egitimci
The studio is used for workshops, courses and presentations by arrangement – please contact the practice if you are interested in hiring the studio.