Current regular weekly bookings are as follows:
- 9.15 -10.15 Pilates with Carla van Traa
- 10.30 – 11.30 Pilates with Carla van Traa
- 6.00 – 7.00 Beginners Yoga Course with Elaine Robinson
- 7.15 – 8.15 Beginners Yoga Class with Elaine Robinson
- 12.00 – 2.00 Breastfeeding drop-in session
- 9.30 – 10.30 Therapeutic Yoga with Julie Halliday
- 10.45 – 11.45 Therapeutic Yoga with Julie Halliday
- 1.45 – 3.00 Otago – Strength & Balance classes for fall reduction with Vickie Pauley
- 3.15 – 4.30 Otago – Strength & Balance classes for fall reduction with Vickie Pauley
- 4.45 – 5.45 Beginners Pilates with Vickie Pauley
- 6.00 – 7.00 Intermediate Pilates with Vickie Pauley
- 8.00 – 9.00 Pilates Mainly for Men with Andy Henson
- 9.15 – 10.15 Pilates Mainly for Men with Andy Henson
AD HOC STUDIO ACTIVITIES
Hypnobirthing is a well known logical and effective form of antenatal preparation. It is evidence-based, gentle and – most importantly – it works. The Little Hypnobirth Company offer a complete antenatal birth preparation programme designed to help give you your best possible birth experience, one that is positive and empowering, wherever you give birth and however your birth unfolds.
- Free Talk & Taster Session – Tuesday 30th July 6 – 7pm
- Hypnobirthing Course – Saturday & Sunday 17th & 18th August 11am – 4pm
Please contact www.thelittlehypnobirthcompany.com for further information or to book your place.
The studio is used for workshops, courses and presentations by arrangement – please contact the practice if you are interested in hiring the studio.