Skin Camouflage Services Ltd based at 10 Harley Street offer a national private camouflage service for men, women and children who wish to conceal colour differences and discolouration on their face and body. This service offers a vital boost for patients of all ages who are looking for a short term or long-term solution to help regain their confidence and self-esteem.
How It Works
During an appointment the patient’s needs are assessed, no matter how small the area is. The specially formulated products are selected to match your skin colour. They are waterproof, offer high coverage and are long lasting. Skin colour matching techniques are demonstrated along with instruction on self-application and home care procedures.
A wide range of skin conditions can be covered as well as burns and scars:
- Acne scarrinng/erythema
- Discoid lupus
- Hypopigmentation, Vitiligo
- Hyperpigmentation, Melasma
- Scarring, burns, grafts and self-harm
- Insect Bites
- Solar Lentigo
- Radiographer’s marks
- Port Wine Stains
- Flushing & Blushing
- Thread veins
- Cafe au lait spots
- Granuloma Necrobiosis
For more information about skin camouflage click here
Expert Witness Services
An integral part of Skin Camouflage Services Ltd is to prepare medico-legal reports and to provide cost reports for Case Management and Rehabilitation. Our report writing services reflect our working clinical standards – Face to face patient assessment is paramount.
VANESSA JANE DAVIES MEWI, LCGI
- Expert Witness Institute. EWI Individual member
- UK Register of Expert Witnesses. Vetted member
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. APIL 1st Tier Expert
- British Association of Skin Camouflage. BASC Associate Member
- British Association of Dermatologists. BAD Allied Healthcare Professional
- Licentiateship LCGI
- British Dermatological Nursing Group
Making an appointment
Consultations are 2 hours in duration. Appointments and payment can be made on line at www.skincamouflageservices.co.uk.