Pilates is a challenging yet safe exercise that promotes a balanced body, a longer, leaner, toned shape, superb posture, a flat stomach, a strong back and increased mobility and flexibility. It also increases strength and endurance, improves balance and co-ordination, all without producing over developed or bulky muscles.
These Pilates classes are suitable for everyone regardless of age, sex and level of fitness. Each exercise can be done at different levels of intensity with additional modifications to cater for anyone with specific muscular or joint limitations. If you are in any doubt, it is always advisable to check with your GP before undergoing any exercise programme.
Come in comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Small classes of no more than 8 people means very bespoke, guided tuition to a level appropriate to you as an individual. All levels are welcome. A wind-down of tranquility in your day.
Booking is essential, please call the practice on 01780 480889
CLASS TIMINGS & PRICES
9.15 -10.15 Pilates £10/class
10.30 – 11.30 Pilates £10/class
- Classes all last a full hour, are limited to just 8 people and cost £10 each. All classes must be paid for at the time of booking – by card over the phone or by card or cash in person.
- We cannot stress enough that the therapeutic value in these classes comes with regular attendance and to encourage this we recommend classes are purchased and booked in blocks of 4 or more so that clients can reserve places in the classes of their choice in the weeks ahead.
- Single classes can only be booked in the last two working days before a class – this gives priority to regular attenders. Last minute bookings and drop-ins are very welcome but please be aware that if the class is fully booked you will be turned away. If you arrive as a drop-in, please report to reception at 20/21 Broad Street to establish that there is a space for you and to pay, before going through to the studio.
- Bookings can be re-scheduled without penalty, provided a full working days notice is given. If a booking is cancelled with less than 1 working days notice, the fee will be forfeited, unless we are able to re-sell the place.
- Any credit remaining unused 6 months after date of purchase will be forfeited.
If you would like to contact Rosie directly, you can reach her on 07506 471601 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org