Class Times – Thursday afternoon/evenings
4.45 – 5.45 Beginners Class (1hr)
6.00 – 7.00 Intermediate Class (1hr)
Classes are limited to 8 clients max. All equipment is all provided, although you are welcome to bring your own mat etc. Please wear leggings or tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt or stretch top that does not restrict your movement. You might like to bring a bottle of water, although there is a water machine on the ground floor of the building. Please remove your shoes before entering the studio (for hygiene reasons, and to protect the wooden floor).
All clients must complete and submit a health questionnaire before attending their first class. These are downloadable here or available from reception at the practice.
If you have any questions, you can contact Vickie on 07751 573643 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classes all last a full hour, are limited to just 8 people and cost £10 each. All classes must be paid for at the time of booking – by card over the phone or by card or cash in person.
- We cannot stress enough that the therapeutic value in these classes comes with regular attendance and to encourage this we recommend classes are purchased and booked in blocks of 4 or more so that clients can reserve places in the classes of their choice in the weeks ahead.
- Single classes can only be booked in the last two working days before a class – this gives priority to regular attenders. Last minute bookings and drop-ins are very welcome but please be aware that if the class is fully booked you will be turned away. If you arrive as a drop-in, please report to reception at 20/21 Broad Street to establish that there is a space for you and to pay, before going through to the studio.
- Bookings can be re-scheduled without penalty, provided a full working days notice is given. If a booking is cancelled with less than 1 working days notice, the fee will be forfeited, unless we are able to re-sell the place.
- Any credit remaining unused 6 months after date of purchase will be forfeited.
To book, please call the practice on 01780 480889