Pilates is a challenging yet safe exercise that promotes a balanced body, a longer, leaner, toned shape, superb posture, a flat stomach, a strong back and increased mobility and flexibility. It also increases strength and endurance, improves balance and co-ordination, all without producing over developed or bulky muscles.
These Pilates classes are suitable for everyone regardless of age, sex and level of fitness. Each exercise can be done at different levels of intensity with additional modifications to cater for anyone with specific muscular or joint limitations. If you are in any doubt, it is always advisable to check with your GP before undergoing any exercise programme.
Come in comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Small classes of no more than 8 people means very bespoke, guided tuition to a level appropriate to you as an individual. All levels are welcome. A wind-down of tranquility in your day.
Booking is essential, please call the practice on 01780 480889
CLASS TIMINGS & PRICES
9.15 -10.15 Pilates £10/class
10.30 – 11.30 Pilates £10/class
- Classes all last a full hour, are limited to just 8 people and cost £10 each. All classes must be paid for at the time of booking – by card over the phone or by card or cash in person.
- We cannot stress enough that the therapeutic value in these classes comes with regular attendance and to encourage this we recommend classes are purchased and booked in blocks of 4 or more so that clients can reserve places in the classes of their choice in the weeks ahead.
- Single classes can only be booked in the last two working days before a class – this gives priority to regular attenders. Last minute bookings and drop-ins are very welcome but please be aware that if the class is fully booked you will be turned away. If you arrive as a drop-in, please report to reception at 20/21 Broad Street to establish that there is a space for you and to pay, before going through to the studio.
- Bookings can be re-scheduled without penalty, provided a full working days notice is given. If a booking is cancelled with less than 1 working days notice, the fee will be forfeited, unless we are able to re-sell the place.
- Any credit remaining unused 6 months after date of purchase will be forfeited.
Carla is going to be having a sabbatical for a couple of years and we are delighted that Rosie Adamson will be taking over Carla’s classes from Tuesday 10th September onwards. Rosie is a delight, an experienced Pilates teacher and a highly trained dancer. Read more about her here.
You can contact Carla on 07799 895758 or by email at Carla4coaching@aol.com – Rosie’s contact details will be published here shortly.
A message from Carla…..
‘After my torrid, cancer-filled 2018 I have been given the amazing opportunity to take a couple of years out from my life as I know it. A chance to embrace life and live it to the max. A time to study, a time to learn, to rest and restore and – mainly – to travel.
I will always be just a message away if you need guidance about your body and Pilates. I have and will always be available to my students…It’s who I am and what I do.
While I am away I will be handing my reins over to the wonderful Rosie. Rosie has covered for me on many occasions at other teaching venues, and we have a similar approaches in our teaching styles, lesson planning and progressions. I have every faith you will love her. Please come to class, continue to support her, learn to love her classes as you love mine.
I will return to teaching Pilates…… how could I not?