Hypnotherapy and BWRT are two powerful techniques that help you regain control over your thoughts and emotions. Scroll down for further information on the wealth of ways they can help you change your behaviours and reclaim your mind.
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a natural state of mind that is highly relaxing and can have huge therapeutic benefits for everyone. It is a state of deep relaxation where we can focus our attention and make positive changes in our lives.
It has been used for over 200 years and is a state of focused consciousness. Hypnosis is not a state of sleep but a form of guided meditation that helps you to tune out your daily worries and focus on making positive changes in your life.
Question: Have you ever been driving your car and arrived at your destination safely but not remembered driving the whole route? If you answered yes, than you have been in a state of hypnosis!
Question: Have you ever been so engrossed in a film that you have forgotten where you were? Have your cried at the fate of a character even though you know they don’t actually exist? If you answered yes, then you have been in a state of hypnosis!
Hypnosis is experienced differently by everyone but it can often be described as a form of day-dreaming. It is a state of mind where the conscious and subconscious minds can work together without conflict.
How can hypnotherapy help me?
Hypnotherapy is a practice of actively promoting healing and positive development in a person through the process of hypnosis. It helps to change a person’s negative or limiting beliefs. It can rid you of negative symptoms ranging from fears and phobias to anxiety and weight loss.
It has successfully helped people with: IBS, Phobias, Depression, Anxiety, Weight Loss, Stopping Smoking, Nail Biting, Exam Stress, OCD, Panic Attacks, Social Phobias, Emetophobia (fear of being sick), Eating Disorders, Insomnia and MANY more…
- Can Hypnosis be dangerous?
- No! In 200 years of hypnosis being used no one has ever been hurt. It is a safe, drug free and effective treatment.
- Is it true that only weak people can be hypnotised?
- No! Everyone can enter into a state of hypnosis. In fact, it has been found that there is actually a positive correlation between intelligence and suggestibility to hypnosis.
- Is hypnosis just like being asleep?
- No, hypnosis is a deep state of relaxation with a heightened state of consciousness and focus.
- Can you get stuck in hypnosis?
- No. It is not possible to get stuck in hypnosis. It is a very relaxed and pleasant state that many people find very enjoyable!
Sessions from £70
Stop Smoking treatment package: £195 – including 3 sessions and info pack.
For a FREE initial consultation or to answer any questions you might have, you can contact me by email at email@example.com or on my mobile on 07483 283 757
What is BWRT®?
‘BWRT®’ stands for ‘BrainWorking Recursive Therapy®’, a model of psychology and psychotherapy created by UK professional therapist, Terence Watts, MCGI. Like many other modern therapies, it allows a ‘core of privacy’ so that you do not have to divulge anything you would rather not talk about – in fact, the practitioner only needs to know how you feel and how you would prefer to feel instead. BWRT® is a completely new and different therapy based on the latest discoveries about the way the brain works and how it affects our moods, behaviour and emotions. Only Certified Practitioners have been trained to deliver BWRT® and all have to adhere to a strict ethical code. Find out more at
What can BWRT® treat?
BWRT® can be used to treat many mind-related concerns.
If you know how you would rather feel instead then BWRT® can help you.
It can be successfully used to treat the following concerns: Anxiety, Fears, Phobias, OCD, Mild Depression, Weight loss, Stopping Smoking, Procrastination, Low self-worth, Goal Achievement, Motivation, Increasing Sporting Performance, Exam confidence, Relationships, Trauma, Grief and many more.
What makes BWRT so special?
BWRT® was developed in 2011 by Terence Watts and has enjoyed a speedy rise in popularity in both the UK and the Worldwide thanks to the rapid solutions it offers for a wide range of problems.
During BWRT® you don’t have to share anything with the practitioner that you don’t want to, you just need to be able to describe how you are feeling and how you would rather feel instead. This is unique in that many other therapies involve you needed to describe past events in detail, which might be distressing for some.
BWRT® is a rapid therapy. Most problems are resolved within a single session and even complex issues are usually resolved withing 4-5 sessions. Other forms of therapy can take months or even years to get the same results.
What does a BWRT session involve?
During a BWRT® session I start by getting some details from you and then explain the way BWRT® works before getting into the therapy itself. The therapy process stops the troubling thought and replaces it with your preferred response – the way you would prefer to feel during that situation. This preferred response will come from your own mind unlike other therapies where the therapist often determines how you should be feeling. The new preferred response becomes part of your new neural network leading to lasting and rapid results.
I offer a FREE initial consultation to understand the nature of your concerns and answer any of your therapy related questions.
- Is BWRT® only suitable for people with extreme anxiety or who are really ill?
- No, not at all. BWRT® can be used to also make small tweaks in your life to improve your overall well-being
- Are there any side effects from BWRT® ?
- There are no last side effects with BWRT® . People often feel great after a session! Some people may feel a little ‘disconnected’ for a few seconds – but that’s all – as the brain lets go of the problem at the end of the session.
- Will I need lots of sessions?
- No, a lot of problems can be resolved in as little as one session which makes BWRT® so special. It is very unusual for problems to need more than 4 sessions.
- Will I have to re-live my past fears?
- No – unlike other therapies BWRT® doesn’t work in this way. In fact, you don’t even have to tell me what the exact fear is, you might say something like “I have these panic attacks” and that is often all I need to know. A lot of the therapy is “content free” so you don’t have to describe to me exactly what you are thinking about or feeling.
- Do the effects last?
- Yes! With BWRT® the benefits last (as of the current date there have not been any reports of symptoms returning once they have been resolved!)
- Does it work for absolutely everyone, every time?
- Unfortunately there is not one therapy in the world that can claim to work every single time… but BWRT® comes close!
- Can BWRT be used to enhance performance in sports for example?
- Yes! BWRT® can be used to improved sporting performance as well performance in business, relationships, driving, exams or anything else where you need to give your best.
BWRT® is a rapid solutions therapy that is unlike anything else in the world of therapy. It can dissolve common fears and phobias in as little as one session giving you virtually instant relief from fears of flying, spiders, heights and more.
BWRT® is also highly effective at treating a wide range of problems such as grief, anxiety, low-self confidence, weight loss, stopping smoking etc. Not only this but this form of therapy can help you to stop procrastinating and remove limiting beliefs that are preventing you from success. If you have career or personal goals that you want to achieve then BWRT® is also for you!
BWRT® – from £70 per session
For a FREE initial consultation or to answer any questions you might have, you can contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile on 07483 283 757