Everyone knows that breath gives us life!
However, we may not be aware of how we breathe.
As breath is life, how were breath affects how we live.
And when we change our breathing habits our life changes in physical, emotional, mental and spiritual ways.
Many of us use breath to repress and suppress our emotions and as a result our physiology learns some dysfunctional breathing habits.
According to the World Health Organisation, 90% of people have dysfunctional breathing habits such as;
- Holding breath
- Shallow breathing
- No chest breathing
- No diaphragmatic breathing
- Fast/Slow breathing
And there are more then 200 symptoms in the respiratory science books due to DYSFUNCTIONAL breathing habits such as;
- Anxiety, panic attacks
- Shortness of breath, asthma, airway resistance
- Skin problems, eczema
- Chronic fatigue, headache, migraine
- Attention deficit, poor memory, brain fog
- Sleep apnoea
- Chest tightness, fast or irregular heartbeat
- Muscle pain, stiffness in hands, jaw, back for example
WHAT ARE THE CLASSES ABOUT?
- You will be introduced to natural, conscious and connected breathing and create deep awareness of your individual breathing pattern.
- As Breathing is BEHAVIOURAL you can learn and RE-LEARN it.
- I will coach you during the classes helping you to reconnect fully with your breath and RE-LEARN functional breathing habits.
- As conscious and connected breathing is a Let Go breathing, this is a chance to RELEASE and RECEIVE!
- As breathing is habitual, constant work on your breathing habits will bring more sustainable results.
For booking and enquiry
The class is a small, closely supervised group. It is held in the studio at The Broad Street Practice at 22 Broad Street, on Friday evenings from 6.30 – 8.00pm. See dates below.
You can book one or more sessions.
1 class: 20£
5 class: 75£ (15£/class)
Zeynep Egitimci is a qualified and fully insured Breath Coach who trained with the nevsah institute in London.
Scheduled classes – 6.30-8pm:
- 27th March (Cancelled)
- 24th April
- 8th May
- 22nd May
- 5th June
- 19th June
- 3rd July
- 17th July