Skin Camouflage Services Ltd based at 10 Harley Street offer a national private camouflage service for men, women and children who wish to conceal colour differences and discolouration on their face and body. This service offers a vital boost for patients of all ages who are looking for a short term or long-term solution to help regain their confidence and self-esteem.
How It Works
During an appointment the patient’s needs are assessed, no matter how small the area is. The specially formulated products are selected to match your skin colour. They are waterproof, offer high coverage and are long lasting. Skin colour matching techniques are demonstrated along with instruction on self-application and home care procedures.
A wide range of skin conditions can be covered as well as burns and scars:
- Acne scarrinng/erythema
- Discoid lupus
- Hypopigmentation, Vitiligo
- Hyperpigmentation, Melasma
- Scarring, burns, grafts and self-harm
- Insect Bites
- Solar Lentigo
- Radiographer’s marks
- Port Wine Stains
- Flushing & Blushing
- Thread veins
- Cafe au lait spots
- Granuloma Necrobiosis
For more information about skin camouflage click here
Expert Witness Services
An integral part of Skin Camouflage Services Ltd is to prepare medico-legal reports and to provide costing reports for Case Management and Rehabilitation.
VANESSA JANE DAVIES MEWI, LCGI
- Expert Witness Institute 18/19
- Bond Solon Expert Witness Training. Excellence in Report Writing – Written Evidence
- Bond Solon Expert Witness Training. Courtroom Skills
- UK Register of Expert Witnesses 2007 – 2018
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) 1st Tier Expert 2007 – 2018
- Development of Skin Camouflage Practice. University of Hertfordshire
- British Association of Skin Camouflage (B.A.S.C) Associate Member 2007- 2018
- Licentiateship (LCGI)
- British Association of Dermatologists. BAD – Allied Healthcare Professional 2018
- British Dermatological Nursing Group 2018
Making an appointment
Consultations are 2 hours in duration. Appointments and payment can be made on line at www.skincamouflageservices.co.uk.