Timings are a guide only and may vary according to individual presentations.
Please see the foot of this page for details of the practice policy on charging for late-cancelled or missed appointments.
Fees are reviewed annually and new fees will be displayed on this site for four weeks before implementation.
- PRINCIPAL OSTEOPATHS – Perry Westbrook & Anthea Bentley
- Initial Consultation 1 hr £60
- Treatment ½ hr £48
- SENIOR ASSOCIATE OSTEOPATHS -Hasnain Chandoo, Mel Bell & Robert Montgomery
- Initial Consultation 1 hr £58
- Treatment ½ hr £46
- JUNIOR ASSOCIATE OSTEOPATH – Fiona Swallow
- Initial Consultation 1 hr £52
- Treatment ½ hr £40
Please note – Cranial Osteopathy treatment is available with Hasnain Chandoo only.
No additional charge is made for Dry Needling techniques or Myofascial Taping.
- Initial Consultation (1¼ hrs) £57
- Acupuncture Treatment (¾ hr) £42
- Acupuncture Treatment Package – this is a special price for a course of treatments (minimum 4) as recommended by your practitioner, at a reduced charge of £40 per treatment. The whole course of treatment must be paid for at the outset and completed within a time frame agreed with the practitioner (no more than a year).
IBS programme, Smoking cessation and Cosmetic Acupuncture
- IBS programme (in conjunction with Nutritional Therapy) – £250, or £299 to include Food Intolerance Test
- Smoking cessation – Consultation & Six treatments £246 Treatments no more than 3 days apart.
- Cosmetic Acupuncture – £53 per treatment. Course of six treatments booked and paid for in advance £306.
- Initial Consultations (1¼ hr) £61
- Follow-up treatment (¾ hr) £40
- Food Intolerance test £55 – The fee for this special test must be paid for in full at the time of booking your appointment
- 9-week Food Plan £250
IBS programme (in conjunction with Acupuncture) – £250, or £299 to include Food Intolerance Test
- First appointment and assessment £120, 1 hr
- Follow up appointments £45, 20 mins
- Complex follow up, 2 or more problems £90, 40 mins
- Overunning appointment charge, each 10 minutes £20
- ECG recording and interpretation £45, 20 mins
- X-ray investigations and blood tests – taken locally and priced individually
- HGV medical and report £95.00, 40 mins
- Parachute/Diving medical £35.00, 20 mins
- Motorsport medical – under 45 yrs old £50.00, 20 mins
- Motorsport medical – over 45 yrs old £95.00, 40 mins
- Adoption medical – fee by arrangement, 1hr
Guidance for patients – Complex or expensive investigations may be discussed with your local GP and arranged by mutual agreement. Please bring along any medical reports, test results, repeat prescriptions slips or medical summary information if available, to your initial appointment.
- Initial Consultation (1 1⁄4 hours including dispensing time) £57
- Follow up consultation (45 mins including dispensing time) £42
- Food Intolerance Testing £55
- Bespoke Liquid Medicine £12 per week (reduced rate for children)
- Creams, tablets, teas, syrups, shampoos etc charged as required.
Rachel Fry & Glyn Davys
- ¾ hr Massage £36
- 1 hr Massage £44
- 1hr Exercise Rehab (with or without massage) £49
- 1hr Consultation & treatment £42
- 50 minute session £35
- Free initial conversation by arrangement
Consultations are 2 hours. Details of fees can be obtained by contacting Vanessa Davies directly by phone on: 0844 504 5533 or email: email@example.com
Please give a minimum of one full working days notice of cancellation. This allows us to offer the appointment to others in need.
All missed and late-cancelled appointments will be subject to a charge of £15. If we are able to fill a late-cancelled appointments this charge will be waived.
Fees for missed or late-cancelled appointments need to be settled immediately or when attending your next appointment. If the charge remains outstanding beyond four weeks, further appointments may not be booked until the account is cleared.
In situations of persistent non-attendance, we reserve the right to charge the full fee for any missed/late-cancelled appointments. We may also require pre-payment for future bookings.
The practice sends FREE appointment reminder texts to patients 2-3 days before their booked appointment; giving ample opportunity to cancel or re-schedule without penalty. Please ensure that we have your current mobile phone number.